Guess which character from The Office we hate the most
Here’s the game: guess which character from America’s favorite mediocre sitcom we hate the most based on the following hints
- It’s not Jim
- He has an on-and-off, intimate relationship with Dwight Schrute
- He’s played by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- He never actually speaks a word in the show
- He killed fourteen children yesterday
- His name rhymes with Him Jalpert
- His nephew is “Dopey,” the eighth dwarf who neither worked nor whistled. Death to Dopey.
- He enjoys whittling human bones in his spare time
- In the show, he often smiles creepily at the camera
- He rents an apartment with Satan
- Since being on the show, he’s worked at the local oil refinery
- He doesn’t have a LinkedIn, but has a Myspace
- He is attributed to the following quote: “the greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
- It’s Jim
Let us know how you did down below!